Monday, September 27, 2010

27-09-10

New post today ;D
boy, i need a boy, boy that i need you , boy you need me too
love this song alot...meaningfull ^^ wahahahaha


this afternun me and ying need to go fiona's hse DIY-ing...
lol....teacher ask ying to make the pin-hole

then she ask us to accompany her...

actually i going to walk over fiona's hse
but,its too late
ying reached early 30min more...
i hv to rush, so mum fetch me...
reach fiona's hse, we start our work...
fiona choose 2 shoes boxes and sum elephant glue so stick the two boxes togehter
lastly, we done!



i start my account project agian !
becoz i do wrong at all, teacher need me to type again

i wasted my 43 pieces of A4 papers and ink.......HURT !
anyway i still hv to do it AGAIN....
pass up on wednesday

today dun hv any tuition class,teacher go bali for holidays
oh man, so good....we still need to study
lol.......im going to have holidays on this friday until coming sunday except thursday !
woo
ooooo, so excited...

can rest on that few days...
pmr & spm students gonna hving their exam

wish all my pmr friends and family members,

study hard, try your best!

lol....opppssss i run out of my topic...
when im tying my account project

ying suddenly scream
and said : RAT !
omg......she is the 1st 1 who jump on the sofa...

me ? lol.....walk around and ask where is the rat and then jump on the sofa~

hahahaha, m i stupid ?!

later fiona went down from upstairs and siew* the rat out

i love that moment, its GREAT !
next, ying cook maggie mee 4 me n herself...




althought its spicy but its NICE !!! the 1st dish ying cook for me....
hahahahaha ^^

i like the way fiona's sister yang talking she is cute n FUNNY
we online together, ply SDO together and watch tv together....
hmm,i like the jelly that fiona's aunty makes, taste good....
hohohohoho....

then,we Chitchatting about 1hrs

me and fiona plying the piano together,
its look WEIRD but its GOOD !


at 5:30pm evening we went home!
hope to go fiona's hse again....
its relly FUN~
thx for all things that happened today I enjoyed it n won forget it easly =D